Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One month of absolutely doing nothing related to medicine. Unless you count printing medicine-related notes and  typing reports for my dad's practice adds to the whole learning curve. Heh.

I'd say that I'm partially enjoying it, whilst part of me is worrying that I'm oxidising the skills and knowledge into thin air. But worrying as usual, gets you nowhere, leaving you only to sleep on it more. Welcome to my life. LOL.

While reflecting on what I have been doing these part one month, I realized that I DID gave some (cough) consultation to people closeby. Though I'm proud to be more confident to actually deliver some (cough) good consultation, I realize I really need to read more. But I gotta give myself some credit at actually doing well in the 'reassurance' part. (blows nails) haha. Well done RC, you've finally achieved in instilling some aspect of drama queen in your trainee. (pats this RC laptop, that's the nearest RC-related physical matter around).

As you can see, I am bored. And this my friend, is called finding distraction in avoiding what needed to be done.


4 comments:

norsyamimi said...

Fatin. Nak distraction ka?
Try yang ni:
http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/280748-writing-and-composing-the-next-hit-to-your-heart-feat-kyu-hyun/

fatinnadirah said...

alaaa mimi.. fatin tak register soompi.. takleh tgk.. kyuhyun ada lagu baru ka? wahh..

norsyamimi said...

bukan lah.. tu namanya fanfic..

fatinnadirah said...

i see.. takleh nak bukak la mimi.
mimi mimi mimi mimi mimi mimi mimi... hehehe
x sabaq nak tunggu august 3rd! ;)